Earth Day 2013 is quickly approaching...
Four inspirational ECO companies have joined us to make the PlanetCare™ Team and add valuable coupons for fine Eco Products to our Free Glass Straw packages. Join us all in making the GlassDharma PlanetCare™ Pledge by clicking on this link and receive your free PlanetCare™ Package.
Participants will be asked to consider their own power of choice with consideration toward PlanetCare™ and to be willing to "make a difference". Our own purchasing power and inspiring others by example are the ripples that resonate into communities far and wide.
Glassdharma will ship PlanetCare™ Packages out of Fort Bragg, California throughout the month of April, 2013.
Free Shipping (USA and Canada) will be included with each PlanetCare™ Package.
To recieve your PlanetCare™ Package containing your free glass straw + coupons from 4 manufacturers of fine ECO products, simply click here to fill in the form.
Taking this pledge invites to you rethink and consider your choices as you purchase and choose items for your own use, for others to use and to give as gifts!
The PlanetCare™ PledgeFive ways that I pledge active PlanetCare™ responsibility to
make a difference in 2013 and beyond I, ____________________ pledge:
1. To seek plastic alternatives by researching everyday items and finding manufacturers that supply plastic-free alternatives, like GlassDharma drinking straws, ECOlunchbox stainless food containers, Pura Stainless reusable metal water bottles, ECOBAGS organic cotton bags, bambu kitchen & travel ware, etc...
2. To rethink each purchase (How long will I use/need this item? Where will it go once I have finished using it?)
3. To shop locally whenever possible to support my local community and to reduce shipping energy.
4. To keep reusable bags, reusable water bottles, reusable straws and reusable food containers close at hand for shopping, traveling and eating out at Restaurants.
5. To use my personal power to "choose what I use" and serve as an example for others in making a difference!
Make a difference.
Thank you from the PlanetCare™ Team!
Who is the PlanetCare™ Team?
"Our dynamic and colorful textiles speak of places and traditions far away yet the design of our lunchbags with napkins is contemporary and well suited for the modern eco-consumer. The cotton lunchbags are machine washable, come with matching napkins and designed to pair with our non-leaching stainless steel lunchboxes."
"At Eco-Bags Products, Inc. our mission is to offer thoughtful, sustainably produced durable-reusable bags that help people reduce, reuse, recycle and re-imagine the world we live in.""We are passionate about living greener, simpler and more abundant lives. We believe that less can be more."
GlassDharma Glass Straws offer styles and sizes to fit all beverage-ware. Cleaning brushes and Hemp Sleeves are available to fit every GlassDharma glass straw. Now you can carry your straw with you when you travel and say, "No thank you" to plastic straws. http://glassdharma.com
"Pura Stainless was created with a simple vision - to make a difference by responsibly manufacturing toxin-free, durable, and cost effective alternatives to bottled water and the petroleum-based (ie plastic) reusable bottles and foodstorage containers."
"Our team prides itself on the quality of our products. Our design and assembly processes result in safe and durable products that will last for years and can withstand the toughest use case: real life." http://www.bambuhome.com