Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sippers are Saying...

Love your straws!

We have been using your glass straws daily in our house now for one year. My girls (now ages 2.5 and 4.5) have astonished me with how carefully they handle their "favorite straws." Sure, they have acted their age and played pretty rough with them as well. The only breakages we have had occurred when they were dropped from a height onto our hardwood floors. I emailed David and had them replaced within 2 days! Glass Dharma honors their lifetime guarantee! I love using my simple elegance straws for smoothies and water kefir. They clean up beautifully in the dishwasher. I highly recommend them to friends!

Here is a pic of my daughter, Juliana, drinking with her green dot straw:

Christina Byard
Co-Leader and Membership Coordinator
Holistic Moms Network of San Jose, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment